Canon PowerShot G10 & WP-DC28 Housing Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

logic8482

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Barely used COMPLETE underwater SCUBA diving Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP Digital Camera photography package.

Comes with:

* Canon Powershot G10 14.7MP Digital Camera with 5x Wide Angle Optical Image Stabilized Zoom
* Canon WP-DC28 Waterproof Case
* WWDC1 Weight for Canon Waterproof and All Weather Cases
* SECOND extra Canon NB-7L Lithium-Ion Battery
* Soft camera case for camera
* Soft camera case for the underwater housing
* Original boxes / manuals / cords / software etc. Some printed material may be in Japanese, by all English language versions are availble via Canon

This package has only been used for diving and for about 50 dives. The only reason I'm selling this is because I have to give up diving and already have another digital camera.

Everything is still in good nearly new condition. The underwater housing does have some scratching from being on dive boats. The LCD viewfinder has had a scratch protector on it since I took it out of the box.

Everything was purchased in April 2009 in Tokyo, Japan as I lived there formally, but should be covered by the Canon warranty (it is your responsibility to confirm this)

Sample pictures using only this package, no strobes: Sample Photos

Everything will be shipped quickly from Dayton, OH as soon as payment is confirmed.

Will be able to ship on Monday Dec. 21st.

$625 including US Postal Service Priority Mail Large Flat Rate shipping. Other shipping options are okay, if you cover the difference.

IMG_7457.JPG

More pictures can be seen here: Equipment Photos

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom