Olympus SP-350 camera, PT-030 UW housing, S&S YS-25DX strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Selling the following used, but in excellent condition, UW photography gear:

Olympus SP-350 camera
  • Used
  • Excellent condition, just checked and I don't see any scuffs or scratches except one small one on the bottom battery door, which looks like a hair. It's small enough that I can't feel it when I run a fingernail over it.
  • Fujifilm H 2GB xD Picture Card
  • Olympus M 1GB xD Picture Card
  • 2 x CR-V3 Li-ion 1800 mAh rechargeable batteries and charger
  • All cords, boxes, and manuals that came with the camera
  • $150, plus actual shipping cost from Dallas TX, USA per the method of your choice

Olympus PT-030 Underwater Housing
  • Used
  • Excellent condition
  • Never flooded
  • A couple of very small scuffs, but nothing I would categorize as a "scratch"
  • Lens is perfect
  • Box and manual, lens cap, wrist strap, flash diffuser, o-ring, and viewer shade included (which is all I believe came in the box)
  • I've stickied on a velcro socket for a fiber optic cable/S&S plug style, but it will pull right off without leaving a mark on the housing if you don't want to use it
  • $150, plus actual shipping cost from Dallas TX, USA per the method of your choice

Sea and Sea YS-25 Auto Strobe
  • Used
  • Excellent condition, never flooded, minor scuffs, nothing I would call a scratch
  • Box, manual, o-ring + extra, fixing bolt, and diffuser included
  • Fiber optic cable is NOT included (these are purchased separately)
  • $125, plus actual shipping cost from Dallas TX, USA per the method of your choice

Sea and Sea YS-25 DX Strobe
  • Used
  • Excellent condition, never flooded, minor scuffs, nothing I would call a scratch
  • Box, manual, o-ring + extra, fixing bolt, and diffuser included
  • Fiber optic cable is NOT included (these are purchased separately)
  • $100, plus actual shipping cost from Dallas TX, USA per the method of your choice

My preference is to sell all of this together and ship once. If you are interested in buying it all, please make a reasonable offer and we'll see where we land.

Thanks for looking.
Banon

Hi ScubaMarie,

I am certainly willing to negotiate, especially if you are interested in more than one of the items. Would you shoot me a Private Message through this site with what you think is fair?

Banon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom