Canon G10 Housing w/ Fantasea BigEye+67mm Macro Adaptor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boogs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Package includes:

Canon WP-DC28 Housing w/ diffuser

Fantasea BigEye G10 (newer version with better mounting)

M67 Lens Adaptor Base

!Bv0Z1eQCGk~$(KGrHqN,!hMEv1+0Fe45BMGKEGQlk!~~_12.JPG

- Housing has minor scratches from normal use but is well maintained and in perfect working condition. Lens area has no marks whatsoever. The housing is always kept in my rinse tank after each dive to avoid deposits on button o-rings. Buttons are regularly cleaned with silicone oil after dives and main o-ring is always stored separately. I have done 50 dives with the housing with no leaks or fogging. Diffuser included.

- Strobe mask not included. Adhesive velcro will be removed before shipping, unless buyer prefers otherwise.

- Fantasea BigEye has a couple of scratches on the center of the glass dome but are invisible in photos because they are filled with water when in use. Most domes can take several scratches before photos are affected at all. Comes w/ neoprene cover and adjustment screws. I can e-mail sample photos upon request.

- Adaptor for 67mm macro lenses comes with lanyard for securing to tray or housing.

Feel free to message me for any questions.

Item is in the Philippines.

$325 shipped worldwide.

Here is the e-bay listing:
Canon G10 Housing w/ Fantasea BigEye+67mm Macro Adaptor - eBay (item 260620906027 end time Jun-21-10 03:53:09 PDT)

Last edited:
Hi,
I see the bidding has ended on e bay. Did it sell?
Is it still available?
Regards

Morg58

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom