Canon SD880 camera and new housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coralcruiser

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling a like new Canon PowerShot SD880 camera along with a brand new, never used Canon WP-DC26 housing that goes with it.

I gave the camera to my niece last week when she lost hers... she just found her old camera and gave mine back to me.

I have all the accessories and original box for the camera as well as an extra battery.

I use a G10 for my underwater photography exclusively but bought the SD 880 to bring with me when I travel since it's so nice and compact. I decided to buy the housing for it just to have as a back-up but decided that I will probably never use it and and thought someone else should start having fun with it!!

With the Canon WP-DC26 waterproof case for the Canon PowerShot SD880 IS, you can use your digital camera to take underwater shots at depths of up to 130'.

You can use your camera's internal flash for lighting purposes. Or, use the internal flash to trigger a slaved external strobe... I use the Inon S2000 and love it!

I'm asking $350 which includes S+H in the continental US.

Ppaypal fees to be paid by buyer.

Back
Top Bottom