Ikelite C5060 / C7070 housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

barrmust

Contributor
Reaction score
I have a Ikelite housing for a Olympus C5060 or C7070 camera. It works fine, never been flooded. The part number is Ikelite #6130.61 I think. It was my spare for a set up I no longer have. It is used but in good condition. I am asking $200 plus shipping. If you are interested let me know and I will send pics.

Russ

Is this the ttl housing with the electronics or just the housing? Thqanks Rich

This is the housing with the electronics to run a external strobe with TTL. It has the connection to connect to the hot shoe on the camera and a bulk head connector on the outside top to connect to a ikelite strobe cable. It works fine. It also has the mount and handle to mount a strobe arm to it.

Russ

Do you still have this available? I have a c7070 that I'd like a waterproof housing for.

I have a Ikelite housing for a Olympus C5060 or C7070 camera. It works fine, never been flooded. The part number is Ikelite #6130.61 I think. It was my spare for a set up I no longer have. It is used but in good condition. I am asking $200 plus shipping. If you are interested let me know and I will send pics.

Russ

Is the housing available and what would you want for it?

Hallo russ,

Is the camera still around or gone..

Thanks,

garry from the philippines

Back
Top Bottom