Sea & Sea YS-200 Strobes, NEW Aquatica Ports, Strobe Arms, E/O WetMate Cables

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all

I've secured the items of a former professional photographer. His shots have appeared in National Geographic, Nature and nearly every outdoor and underwater publication - and I've been secured to sell off some of his gear.

I've listed it here with photos. All photos are of the actual stuff for sale. No harvested or manufacturer-provided photos. The stuff does look this good.

Please send questions to ken@divematrix.com.

Here's the stuff:

Thanks!

-Ken

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the list:

4ea - Sea & Sea YS-200 Strobes.
You've seen these giants - they're in very good to excellent condition. I have TWO battery packs for each, and one charger for each. I have 6 chargers available - so two of these will come with two chargers (one for each battery pack.) The cables attached to the strobes are E/O cables. There are four of these available. $65 Each or $200 for all four!

YS200-Strobe.jpg

2ea NEW Sea & Sea YS-200 Battery Chargers
These chargers have never been used, never opened, never taken out of the house. I have two available. $60 each, delivered to any address in the US

YS200-charger---NEW.jpg

2ea - Aquatica to E/O Cord
One end connects to the Aquatica Port, the other is the E/O end for the E/O strobe cable. I have two of these available. I've included a close up shot of the housing-end of the cable. These look like they've never been in the water. They are clean, clean.
$50 each, or 75 for the pair, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.

Aquatica-to-E-O.jpg

Aquatica-to-E-O-Detail.jpg

2ea - E/O Y-Adapter
These allow you to plug two E/O devices (like the strobes) into one E/O fitting. These fit into the Aquatica to E/O, above. These look like they've never been in the water, as they are spotless.
$50 each, or 75 for the pair, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US.

EO-Y-adapter.jpg

Sea & Sea Strobe Arm
This is an aluminum arm with a 1" ball on one end, and a Q/R fitting on the other. This arm is 12" long.
$30 delivered to any non-FPO address in the US

sea-and-sea-arm-_1.jpg

Sea & Sea Strobe Arm
This is an aluminum arm with a 1" ball on one end, and a blade fitting that works with a Sea & Sea (and several other manufacturers') Strobe on the other. This arm is 12" long.
$30 delivered to any non-FPO address in the US

sea-and-sea-arm-_2.jpg

2ea - Aquatica / TLC 6" Strobe Arm
These arms are in near-new condition. There is a 1" ball on one end, and a blade fitting on the other end that will work with Sea & Sea (and other) strobes. There are two of these available.
$15 each, delivered to any non-FPO address in the US

Aquatica-6_-Arm.jpg

Aquatica / TLC 12" Strobe Arm
This arm has a 1" ball on one end, and a slot mount on the other - for mounting it to a variety of housings. This arm is in near-new condition.
$25 delivers it to any non-FPO address in the US.

Aquatica-12-Arm-slot-base.jpg

Aquatica / TLC 12" Strobe Arm
This arm has a 1" ball on both ends. This arm is in near-new condition.
$25 delivers it to any non-FPO address in the US.

Aquatica-12-Arm.jpg

New Aquatica 8" Dome Port
This is an acrylic port. It comes with a neoprene dome port cover. This port has never been wet. The housing this was to be used on was an Aquatica F3 housing, I believe.
$125 to landed to any non-FPO address in the US

Aquatica-6inch-DOME-Port-detail.jpg

Aquatica-6inch-DOME-Port-threads.jpg

New Aquatica Macro Port (3" depth)
This is an aluminum port with an acrylic flat front. Its still in the box and has never been used or installed. The housing this was to be used on was an Aquatica F3 housing, I believe.
$125 delivered to any non-FPO address in the US

Aquatica-5inch-Flat-Port-detail.jpg

Aquatica-5inch-Flat-Port-detail-threads.jpg

Aquatica-5inch-Flat-Port.jpg

New Aquatica Macro Port (2" depth)
This is an acrylic over acrylic port. Its still in the wrapping and has never been used or installed. This housing this was to be used on was an Aquatica housing for a Nikon F3, I believe.
$150 delivered to any non-FPO address in the US

Aquatica-6inch-Flat-Port-detail.jpg

I'll post more stuff soon. There are some focus gears and Aperture gears (all new) and a few other odds and end.

-K

Please advise about the tracking number for the 8" port. Did you receive the paypal payment sent > week ago?

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom