INON UWL-100, WP-DC16, and Ikelite 6140.72 housing 4 A720IS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tripntx

Contributor
Reaction score
Making room to obtain funds for more gear.

Up first: INON UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens Type 2 67mm Thread mount. Purchased from Reefphoto last year (spring 09). In excellent shape, $239 shipped which is over $100 less than a new one will cost shipped to you.

IMG_2092.jpg

Two housings for use with Cannon A720IS camera, one Cannon WP-DC16 and one Ikelite 6140.72. Both include all accessories originally shipped with them, plus each of them has a fiberoptic block on the housing to facilitate attaching fiberoptic cords.

WP-DC16 Cannon Housing for A720IS is $149 shipped.

IMG_2085.jpg

IMG_2099.jpg

Ikelite 6140.72 Housing for A720IS is $219 shipped.

IMG_2087.jpg

IMG_2096.jpg

Will leave these on here a few days then will start posting on other websites. Neither of the housings have ever been flooded. Cannon housing never in SW, and was only used a couple of times. Ikelite housing only in SW twice, and INON lens only in SW once.

Shipment included is for 48 CONUS States only. If someone from outside the upper 48 states is interested, then please contact me first, and we'll discuss shipment cost options. Also, I prefer PayPal as method of payments.
Thanks,
Tripntx

Last edited:
PM me if you want them or have questions, prefer PayPal as method of payment since I plan on Purchasing some other items using paypal.

How many fresh dives does the UWL-100 have on it?

How many fresh dives does the UWL-100 have on it?

I used it in Mammoth Lake some this summer, somewhere around 12 or so.

INON UWL-100 Achromat Wide Conversion Lens Type 2 67mm Thread mount.

This lens has sold, I received payment via PayPal this afternoon.

Both camera housings are still available.

Both camera housings have been moved to EBay, so I'll see if I can close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom