WTB: Canon t2i UW housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cudabnu

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just getting started in UW photography and video, looking for a good used housing for my T2i will be using either a Tokina 11-16 or 10-17 fisheye lens. I have a fedex account and Paypal waiting.

We have a barely used Sea & Sea T2i housing. Used for two days in the water, passes like new, all original accessories and box come with. Additional accessories for the 10-17 are available as well.

I do see your auction on ebay, but I think i'm leaning towards Ikelite purely for cost, to get everything I need (using H&H as an example) Sea and Sea would cost me $2634.75 for the housing, port, dome, zoom gear, and grips. The Ikelite would be $1747.85 for the same. So for the difference of almost $900 I'd go with Ikelite for new, if I can find a decent deal on good used in the same ball bark, then I'll go the higher end route.

contact us at AB Sea photo in Los Angeles and we can get yo squared away with a T2i system from Ikelite, we are dealers for them and have a strong working relationship with their company

AB Sea Photo

you can call us at 310-645-8992
or email us at
info@absea.net

we will help you out however we can.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom