Aquatica D90 Underwater DSLR complete system for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xscream1

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have for sale an almost new Kit from Aquatica for Nikon D90 (used for 10 dives). Included In this kit is the following items: I am willing to sell parts seperately.

1- Aquatica AD90 housing with Dual connectors ready for TTL I want 1850$
2- Macro dome port (manual with glass lens) I want 425$
3- Extension ring for 105mm VR macro lens I want 150$
4- Focus gear for 105mm VR macro lens I want 75$
5- Ikelite DS161 flash (photo + video) SOLD
6- Ikelite DS161 speed charger SOLD
7- Sync cable for flash SOLD
8- 3 section arms for flash SOLD
9- Front cap for housing I want 60$
11- Nikon D90 Camera new from Mai 2010 I want 800$
12- Nikkor lens 105mm macro VR F2.8 I want 800$
13- Nikkor lens 50mm F1.8 I want 140$
14- Akona carry on roller (photo) I want 200$
This is a very nice kit that was very well taken care of and that is like brand new. You have all you need to take awesome pictures and do Video as well in this kit.
Total value is of 7681.93$ with taxes.

I want 4500$ for this kit.

I live in montreal, Quebec, Canada
Steven 514-831-6961
steven@xposurephoto.ca

I may be interested but the price would have to come down quite a bit. You are very close to retail prices. If I pay that much I might as well buy new for support and warranty.

I would take the housing, macro port (gear and extension) and maybe the Nikkor 105 lens.

You need to remember that it is used (no matter how little) and it's a fact of life that people don't pay top dollar for used.

I will pm you with an offer. If it's to low please counter offer with your lowest price. I don't want to go back and forth for ever.

Agreed on close to retail. I sent you a pm, do reply - thanks

I may be interested but the price would have to come down quite a bit. You are very close to retail prices. If I pay that much I might as well buy new for support and warranty.

I would take the housing, macro port (gear and extension) and maybe the Nikkor 105 lens.

You need to remember that it is used (no matter how little) and it's a fact of life that people don't pay top dollar for used.

I will pm you with an offer. If it's to low please counter offer with your lowest price. I don't want to go back and forth for ever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom