Light & Motion Sola 600 Focus / Video light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byte Me

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I bought two Light & Motion Sola 600 focus / video lights for my new Oly E-PL1 rig, however, only need one. Of course I WANT to keep both but funds won't allow that :wink:

As you can see from the pictures light works perfectly, all three levels of brightness on white and also the red setting. Magnetic switch does not stick at all. Manual, charger, carry bag and Loc-Line attachment included. As well as copy of original invoice (for warranty purposes). I've spoken to Sola about the warranty - they said as long as I can prove original purchase date they will honor the warranty.

Originally purchased from authorized dealer Dolphin Scuba on 8/16. Original buyer used on one dive video shoot and had no issues. Never flooded! Sold as a pair, but like I mentioned, I only need one so here's your chance to pick up one of the hottest (popularity wise), brightest, smallest focus/video lights out there!

Sell for $440 shipped to CONUS, (retail is $579). Paypal preferred, ship to verified paypal address only. Shipping elsewhere possible for addl. fee.

Contact me with any questions.

PC180106-1.jpg

PC180107-2.jpg

PC180109-3.jpg

PC180114-4.jpg

PC180115-5.jpg

I am very interested if unit is clean, not any dings, etc. If you will take $400 will purchase immediately with paypal -Ohio address. Please contact me direct at my email finwiz00@yahoo.com if you are interested. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom