Canon G9 case- WP-DC21 + Ikelite AF35

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

umberth

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Both was used couple times during Key Largo Dives. O-rings lubricated as per manufacture recommendations. Flash basically looks like new with all accessories included. DC21 case has some minor scratches. All for $400, I cover shipping
some picts:
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00194.jpg
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00193.jpg
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00196.jpg

Last edited:
HELP! I just purchased the Ikelite AF35 for my Canon G9 and Canon housing...got a feeling I made a big mistake! Did you have success with it? How did you rig yours up as far as blocking out the light from the camera flash so as to not get back scatter. I was thinking of covering the diffuser that came with the Canon housing with some sort of black material....any ideas. The company I ordered from says it will work, the Ikelite folks say I won't be happy with it.
I need to decide to return it in the next few days to get a refund.
I would appreciate your help!
Thanks
Gayla

Both was used couple times during Key Largo Dives. O-rings lubricated as per manufacture recommendations. Flash basically looks like new with all accessories included. DC21 case has some minor scratches. All for $400, I cover shipping
some picts:
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00194.jpg
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00193.jpg
i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/royalcamera/DSC00196.jpg
Hi Umberth, Did you sell your DC21 case for a G9 - just broke mine!!! Have ordered a housing for my G10 now but would like to replace the housing for my G9. If still got, can you let me know how much you want for it. We are away from Monday for 3 weeks diving, so will pick up later if don't hear from you.
Regards Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom