Panasonic LX3 incl. 3 batteries

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

janfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The Panasonic LX3 is an excellent prosumer compact camera whose only real competitor in it’s class is the newer LX5 (but the jury is actually still out on this) and perhaps the Canon S95. This is in part due to the extremely fast and wide F 2.0 Leica lens, but also the excellent jpeg engine and the ability to shoot RAW. 10bar makes a really nice housing for this camera.

It is in absolute mint condition with no dead or hot pixels, neither on the sensor nor on the display. Like new in every way including all accessories and in addition also the DMW-HDC2 HD Component Video Cable for viewing HD video on a TV and 3 original Panasonic Li-Ion batteries.

I’m asking $350 shipped worldwide

PM me for Paypal address or questions.

Thanks for looking.

(As this is my first post, apparently I'm not allowed to post a picture of the camera, but I could mail or PM it, or take a look over at wetpxel where it is also up for sale.)

Last edited:
Price reduced to $300 (incl shipping, 3 batteries an HD cable)

lx3.jpg

Back
Top Bottom