Sony DSC-W150 Camera + MPK-WD U/W Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Joe Cool

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Sony DSCW150_MPKWD.JPG

Up for sale is my underwater P&S camera kit consisting of a Sony DSC-W150 compact camera and its underwater case, Model MPK-WD. This is a very nice and simple set-up for the starter underwater photographer or snap-shot adventure diver. It is also very compact and well suited for traveling divers who are conscious about the amount of gear they carry around.

I bought this set from the Sony Store back in November 2008.

For more information concerning the Sony DSC-W150 camera, please click on this link: Specs of the Sony DSC-W150 Compact P&S Camera. This camera is in almost mint condition. It is well-kept and maintained. When not in use, it is always kept in its carrying case. It may have some hairline marks here and there but I could not notice any during a visual inspection. The camera works well since day one of ownership. It comes complete with the following:
Original box
User Manual
Battery Charger Model BC-CSGB
AC Power Cord for Battery Charger
Rechargeable Battery Model NP-BG1 (still holds power quite well) with plastic case
USB, A/V Cable for Multi-terminal Use
Wrist Strap
CD-ROM containing the CyberShot Application Software, Handbook, and Set-up Guide.

Extra camera accessories that will be included in the sale:
(1) Sony Accessory Kit: Padded carrying case and (1) spare Sony NP-FG1 InfoLithium Battery (still hold charge very well)
(1) Sony 4GB Memory Stick Pro Duo MSMT4G with Memory Stick Pro Adapter.
(1) Sony 256MB Memory Stick Pro
(1) SanDisk 512MB Memory Stick Pro

The underwater case, Sony Model MPK-WD is in very good used condition. It is compatible with the Sony DSC-W150/W170, and W300 cameras. It has some hairline scratches on its body but the lens port is very clean. The hairline scratches are not noticeable underwater. The O-ring is always cleaned and lubricated every time the case is opened and before storing. The case is well rinsed after each use.

I use an Inon S-2000 underwater strobe (not included) with this housing so I have stuck a mounting block for fiber optic cable plugs in front of the case. It is a hook and loop (Velcro-like) mounting block that has a clear mating layer. The mounting block itself is black. So, if you don’t need the block, it can be easily removed but the clear layer is stuck to the housing using 3M heavy duty tape. The housing has no leaks and seals very well. It comes complete with the following:
Original Box
User Manual
Handstrap
LCD Hood
Flash Diffuser
Front Attachment A (for DSC-W300)
Rear Attachment A (for DSC-W300)
Front Attachment B (for DSC-W150/W170 Cameras)
Rear Attachment B (for DSC-W150/W170 Cameras)
A (slightly used) tube of Sony O-Ring Grease
A spare O-ring (Blue)
Spacer

Purchase Cost of Camera and underwater housing (new in 2008): $394.98 (plus tax)
Purchase Cost of Camera Accessories (new in 2008): $ 123.58 (plus tax)

Asking Price for the entire set: $ 375 (shipping & handling extra. I charge actual S&H costs. No mark-ups).
I will consider selling just the underwater housing for $ 135 (plus shipping and handling). However, I will not sell the camera separately.

Payment: Paypal only. I will absorb the Paypal fee.

No warranties expressed or implied. Sold as-is.

I am a credible Ebay trader so buy with confidence. I have a link to my Ebay auctions under my avatar. You can check out my trading history by following my Ebay link.:coffee:

Last edited:
Up for sale is my underwater case, Model MPK-WD. For camera SONY DSC W300 W170 or W150.
This is a very nice and simple set-up for the starter underwater photographer or snap-shot adventure diver.
It is also very compact and well suited for traveling divers who are conscious about the amount of gear they carry around.
The case is brandnew , i used it once but my camera is broken now !!!
i sale it for 90-
Feel free to contact me, beattwin@hotmail.com
maeva

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom