Ikelite DS125 Strobe, Canon G9, and Ikelite Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeC2820

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm recently retired and only get underwater about once a year these days.
I'm selling my Ikelite/Canon underwater photo gear. Its a great setup, but too much for a once-a-year diver. I'll sell the whole package for $1300, including shipping within the continental U.S.

I have the following:

Camera:
One Canon G9 in like-new condition
Two Canon NB-2LH batteries for the camera. Both in excellent condition
One PNY 2GB High Speed (133x) SD card for the camera. In like new condition
One CB-2LW Battery Charger in excellent condition

Housing:
One Ikelite G9 Underwater Housing for the Canon G9 Camera, Model 6147.09, with TTL circuitry built into the housing, in excellent condition
(Excellent condition verses like-new condition because on close examination, you can tell that the "crystal clear polycarbonate housing" is not brand new. It is in great shape.)
with lens cap
with two flash diffusers
with optional single handle and tray

Strobe
One Ikelite DS125 Substrobe with ball connector, in like-new condition
with NiMH battery Model 4066.5 in like-new condition
with TTL sync cord Model 4103.51 in like-new condition
with dual-clamp fully adjustable strobe arm in like new condition
with flash diffuser in like-new condition
with Ikelite Smart Charger #4066.1 in like-new condition, including 3 power
adapters for international outlets

=====

I am the original owner of all of these things. They were bought as a package, and they work very well.

JoeC2820

How much for the Ikelite DS125? I'm in your area too so I could pick up the strobe locally.

I'll check back to see if this system is going to get parted out. If so, I'm definitely interested in the housing if the cost is a bit of a break from the $489 this housing runs new on B&H (and maybe the G9, depending on the cost.)

this is your first post, how about a " hi, my name is..........and so on and so on" you know a little introduction. got pics? ebay or paypal I.D. so we con check you out? how old are these items, about 3 years? these all help. welcome to the board.

he was last on when he posted this so maybe a scam?

Hi I'm new to the good stuff as far as camera stuff is concerned. Does the unit take video? How super technical is this camera I really want an easy camera to use and get great pictures. Thanks, eh7738

eh7738
do not deal with this person. go to the photography forum and chat with people to gain some insight. this person signed on one time, posted gear, and disappeared. not generally suggested as "good practice"

Back
Top Bottom