SeaLife DC600 Elite for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jocdocnh

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I have ordered a new DC1200 and am selling my DC600 (hopefully to ease the anger from my wife!). This unit has been used about a dozen dives and works great. It has a couple MINOR issues of use..the flash synch ring lost part of the ring so I use a scrunchie to hold it on the front of the lens housing (works fine). Also the inner battery case for the flash has a crack and occasionally the contact with the batteries is lost so I use a big rubber band around it and that works flawlessly. Since the battery case is separate, you could replace it if desired. I am including: SeaLife 24mm wide angle lens and covers, extra "O"ring for the camera case, all original documentation and software on CD, moisture munchers, extra battery for camera, charger, 1 GB card, camera case, computer cable for camera, padded soft carrying case for everything. Please email if any questions. Asking $300 and you pay shipping and insurance.

Attachments

• SeaLifeDC600 001.jpg
    SeaLifeDC600 001.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 62
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    417 KB · Views: 62
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom