Canon G10, Fix 10 and Sea&Sea YS-110 kit for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saschagast

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, here it goes. I don't think anybody will remember me, I joined this board about 2 years ago to get info on what underwater equipment I should buy. Well, I got sound advise and really enjoyed my gear, problem is, I was only on one vacation since and I have used this setup exactly for 1 week in summer 2009, I did 10 dives on that trip so I got roughly 10 hours under water. I wish I could say I go on vacation more but it's not happening. so now I'm thinking if anybody is looking for a complete setup, here is your chance.
I have the following, G10 with accessories, 2 batteries, 2 charger and all the gimmicks that came with the camera. 8gig SD card, Fix10 housing, S&S YS-110 strobe and tray, the little cable thingy and, well everything in the picture.
Everything but the G10 was purchased from H2O Photo Pros, never had any flooding and is is excellent condition.
Now I know that nobody knows me on here anymore but if you want to look me up that I'm real, check my Facebook, Sascha Gast, or check my website, Saschagast.com.

I don't want to sell the dive gear separate, no sense in selling a piece and to be left with the rest. if you dont need the G10, we can talk about that but I would prefer to leave it as a whole set.

new, all those items were close to $2400, so I'm thinking $1600 is a fair starting point, but we can negotiate a tad.

if you have any questions, feel free to contact me

134804197.jpg

thank you very much for looking

Sascha

ok, I had a few requests for the strobe, here's the deal, I will split it up as follows:

Strobe, tray, arm and cable for $600
housing $600
but only if the housing sells first.

when the housing is sold by itself, I'll sell the strobe and maybe the G10

i'd prefer to sell it as a kit before it goes on EBAY, but if the housing is gone first, I'd be more than happy to sell the rest.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom