For Sale: Canon G11, Canon Housing (WP-DC34), and More

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JoeinLA

Contributor
Reaction score
Looking to sell the my Canon G11 with Canon's U/W housing (WP-DC34), asking $500 obo.

Camera and housing are a little over a year old, and I've used it on 2 trips (one last year to Cozumel and one just this month to Curacao) and have had no issues/leaks/etc. The housing gives a nice "vacuum-sealing" sound when closing, and is vacuum-sealed-tough-to-open after the dive. I took probably 5-6k pictures with this camera/housing. Have pics from both trips if you're interested (still processing the trip to Curacao, but can send you the RAW files if you'd like to verify the camera/housing's performance). The camera was used only RARELY outside of the couple of dive trips (I have a Nikon DSLR for land-photos). I took proper care of the housing, including soaking it in fresh water, applying silicon to the o-ring, not letting it bang around in the "camera-tank" on the dive boat, etc., etc.

Looking to sell to fund an upgrade.

I also have a Reef Photo 67mm wet lens adapter for the Canon housing ($60 retail), Inon 67mm Macro Diopter Wet Lens ($170 retail), and the Inon WP-34 Fiber Optic TTL cable and attachment specifically for the Canon housing ($140 retail). No clue how much I'd sell any of these for, but let me know if you're interested, since I guess they're probably not too much use to me if I sell the camera :p I just bought these 3 weeks ago for my trip to Curacao.

What's "the lot"?

If you mean to include all the extras that cost as much as the G11 and housing, please don't waste my time. If you're talking about the camera and housing, definitely email me at genericxmail@gmail.com.

Thanks.

I have been given a Canon G12 as a present. Would you be interested in coming up with a price for the housing and the adapters and fiber optic cable? I would need shipping to Hong Kong. PM me if at all interested. If you wish to sell as a complete set I totally understand.

Thanks

Andrew

I can sell the housing/cable/adapter separately. I'd sell the cable and adapter for 50% of what I paid (so $70 and $30, respectively, so $100 total), and I'd sell the housing for whatever is a fair price (I'm sure you and I can look on this site and confirm what used housings are going for). Give me your physical address and I guess I can go to UPS and find out the price of shipping?

Feel free to email me directly at genericxmail@gmail.com

Oh, if you want a ULCS tray/strobe handle, let me know since, apparently, I won't need those if I upgrade to a DSLR setup. I'll keep the arms and strobe, though.

Thanks.

Everything is sold. Thanks for all the interest.

Back
Top Bottom