YS-27 Sea & Sea Strobe, FO cable, arm, battery charger - $229

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

joniboy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hello Everyone,

I am a professional underwater photographer and i am selling my YS-27 Strobe, with Fiber Optic cable and ball-joint arm. The strobe, cable and arm are in perfect condition. I have stopped shooting for several months already and the strobe is barely used, so many flashes left!

Included is a fast battery charger and 8 rechargeable batteries, extra o-ring lube and a new o-ring for this strobe, though the existing one is in near new condition.

It's a light and easy to use strobe for the aficionado as a single light source, or as a fill light when coupled with a more powerful strobe. The ball-joint arm is excellent for placing the strobe quickly underwater, or for twisting the strobe into the exact position needed when doing macro photography.

MSRP (strobe, arm, FO cable, battery charger, batteries) is over $600.00. I am asking $229.00 OBO.

Thank you for your interest!

Jonathan
ys27 001.jpgys27 004.jpgys27 002.jpgys27 003.jpgdx3.jpg

May i know what is the condition of the strobe? & approximately how many dives with this strobe have been used?

I've got a new DX-2G with a single YS-01 (TTL) strobe. Thinking about adding a slave strobe. Will the YS-27 strobe work with TTL selected on the YS-01 strobe? I really cannot use the ball joint arm - I have a Sea Arm VII set - one strobe. Guess I would have to fine a multple arm set for two strobes. Oh well.
Thanks

what's the tray attachment? I mean is the flexarm end just a generic Loc Line or is it a Loc Line adapter (with the threaded insert installed)?

Last edited:
Everything has already been sold.

thank you,

J

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom