Sealife Dc1200 ELITE, Never used, brand new in box.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm selling a brand new, Sealife Dc1200 Elite. Comes with soft case, wide angle lense, flash strobe , housing and camera. I'm selling it for a co worker who bought it for his son, but the son wanted something different. It's never been used, only taken out of the box to inspect.
Divers Direct has it on sale for $799, I'm selling it for $700 SHIPPED! Thats' the lowest price you will find it for brand new. I has not even been registered for warranty yet, so you can still register it.
Please email me at caspid@aol.com.
Thanks!
Steve

Last edited:
e3dcd919.jpg

6504eab1.jpg

I will also throw in an extra brand new battery for the camera, never used.

I'm selling a brand new, Sealife Dc1200 Elite. Comes with soft case, wide angle lense, flash strobe , housing and camera. I'm selling it for a co worker who bought it for his son, but the son wanted something different. It's never been used, only taken out of the box to inspect.
Divers Direct has it on sale for $799, I'm selling it for $700 SHIPPED! Thats' the lowest price you will find it for brand new. I has not even been registered for warranty yet, so you can still register it.
Please email me at caspid@aol.com.
Thanks!
Steve

Can you get a copy of the original receipt? That would be needed for warranty repair.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom