Olympus xz-1, Housing, Wide Angle Wet Lens

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

guyharrisonphoto

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Olympus xz-1. Mint condition. Used on 4 dives. With box and all normally included accessories and software.

Olympus PT050 Housing. Without the box but with owner's manual and included accessories. "Excellent +" condition. Shows some marks on clear back panel, but not over the LCD viewing area. Rest of housing is mint. Port glass is clean. Includes lens cap, hand strap, flash diffuser.

Camera street price $499

Housing street price $299

Will sell both for $650 including shipping to U.S. pay pal verified address.

Will break up with camera at $400 and housing at $250, but buyer pays the shipping.

Olympus PTWC-01. This is the ultra-wide wet lens that gives the camera an 18mm field of view. Used once, like new condition, in original box. it is amazing, and sharp to the edges. No other wide angle wet lens will work with this camera (not INON or anyone else). This lens will work on any housing or adapter that has a 67mm thread.

Street Price $380. Will sell for $325, shipping included.

image quality and video from this outfit is simply outstanding. So is the ease of use, compact size and light weight. I also liked the ability to go from extra-wide angle to macro on the same dive with the wide angle and close-up lenses.

However, I just got a bonus at work and am upgrading to a housing for my 5dII. My gain is your gain!

I had 4 positive trader ratings here before the site re-design swallowed them. I have 100% positive feed back on ebay for selling expensive photo gear.

Guy

I just got an xz-1 withthe nauticam housing and a sea&sea ys110a strobe and now find out that optic ttl does not work with this camera and sea&sea strobes. did you use a strobe with yours?

Outfit sold to steveazz.

Thanks steve for an excellent transaction

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom