Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D + macro port + sync cords

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeiw

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D for sale. In the package, it consists of:

1. Good working condition Aquatica housing for Canon 40D/50D

2. AF/MF macro port
Aquatica Digital - Featuring an extensive line of underwater housings for Nikon and Canon digital cameras

3. Y-Shape sync cord (5 pin)

4. two (2) single sync cord (5 pin)

5. focus gear for Canon EF-S 60 mm macro lense (not include in the picture)

All you have to do (if you already own a camera and lense) is to buy strobes...and you will be ready for professional level underwater photography

Remark: One of the sync cord connector on the camera is not functional, so I replaced it with the sealed cap. The camera had just been pressure tested at the shop in Bangkok a month ago. So If you plan on using just one strobe, it will work fine with the included single sync cord...or if you plan on using 2 strobes, then the including Y-shape sync cord will do the job for you.

I'd rather sell everything as a package and the package price is $1700 NOT including the shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or Paypal (add 3%)

Any question, pls send me e-mail at atisakdi@hotmail.com

IMG_0927.jpgIMG_0928.jpgIMG_0934.jpgIMG_0935.jpgIMG_0942.jpg

Price is now reduced to $1,500 and I will pay 50% of the actual shipping cost worldwide. This is a STEAL!!!

IS the system still there?

Back
Top Bottom