Subal ND-20 UW Housing and Nikon D200 camera - $1850 Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kandace

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is a great chance to get into underwater photography with one of the premier underwater housings, SUBAL's ND-20, featuring ergonomic placement of all the important controls which allows superior comfort and handling of the camera functions. This Housing comes installed with a Subal GS Viewfinder ($1200 value new) and the following accessories:

1) Subal 60mm port with front and rear port covers, o-ring, and focus ring (lens not included)
2) Extension Ring, 50mm, for use with the 12-24mm wide angle lens and a 8" Domeport (lens and domeport not included)
3) Subal Zoom Gear for Nikkor 12-24mm lens
4) UL (Ultralight) "T" Groove Base Adaptor for mounting strobes on Subal Housing (strobes not included)
5) Six UL Clamps
6) UL Handles with Ball Connectors

Also included in the package is a Nikon D200, 10.2 mp, DLSR camera, manual, strap, charger, two new batteries, two 2GB Compact Flash media cards, and original box.

All in excellent condition.

$1850.00. If using Paypal, please add 3%. Shipping and handling (insurance) will be an additional cost.

Last edited:
PKG4.jpgNikon2.jpgPKG1.jpgPkg2.jpgSubal1.jpgSubal2.jpg

I am interested is this sold? I have been looking for a housing and strobes I have a camera but can't find a housing without camera

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom