Olympus c-5050 x'2 and u/w housing plus extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

grandizer52

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings,
I have been diving this unit since 04 and time to pass the torch to a new owner. currently selling (2) OLY C-5050 cameras with the PT-015 housing. The housing has had all the O-rings replaced and hydrostaticly tested to 130 FEET plus 5%. I have (2) extra sets of door rings as well that are getting harder to get unless you know someone in japan. you can try the MIC21 dive shop...Along with the camera, I'll include (2) sets of chargers (4 AA) batteries, 3 mem stick, a 2 GIG, and (3) 32 MB. a leather carry case, (2) remotes and cords to connect to the TV/COMP and the USB cable. this is a great set for a beginner to intermediate photographer. I have a custom setting I use for underwater photo's under the (MY) setting. this is video capable, and with the 2 GIG stick you'll get over 1500 photo's plus about 30 min worth of video. that's more than enough for a trip to CHUUK/TRUK. :wink:
I'll send photo's vie e-mail for serious enquirers. asking $300. USD
feel free to contact me at
grandizer52@yahoo.com

i may be in pearl next week...if still available, i am interested.

Would you ship to the CONUS? Can you post pictures of the set please?
Erik

C-5050

P1010889.jpgP1010890.jpgP1010891.jpgP1010892.jpgP1010893.jpg

Back
Top Bottom