Sea & Sea MX - 10 with YS - 40 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tearl71

Reaction score
I have this Sea &Sea camera for sale. Comes with booklets, O-rings and lube. Works great. I am asking $150 for both TYD. I can ship anywhere in lower 48. Outside these may be extra for shipping. Pictures on request

So this is a film camera?

Look man not to be an ass but 1) bumping up your ad violates the TOS 2) Its really annoying.

You are asking WAY to much for an inferior camera since the market has just simply changed. There are DIGITAL 8MP + cameras all over this board being sold for in and around that price range.

Let the ad run it's coarse then throw it up on EBAY. You will get more money there anyway.

WHo says this is an inferuior camera? You may get a digital at this price, but not one that can let you play iwth the light settings and shutter speed to give different looks to the pictures. Film cameras allow for variety in how the picture comes out, digitals at least in this range are only point and shoot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom