Sea and Sea DX-1G Complete Package w/strobe, wide angle lens and Pelican case

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have a complete DX-1G camera package for sale. It's about 3 and a half years old, with about 25 dives on it. It is still in great condition.

The retail price for a new DX-2G package with camera, housing, strobe, platform and arms and wide angle lens is $2300-$2600, depending on the website.

I have the camera with battery, housing, YS-110 strobe with arms and fiber optic cable, and the wide angle lens for $1600, or best offer. It also comes with a hardside, water resistant Pelican case with custom foam cutouts for all the equipment inside.

I would also sell the strobe with arms and fiber optic cable separately for $450 (it is $650 new, without the arms, which retail for $200). And, the wide angle lens, which I only used once, for $275 (it retails for $400).

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'd be happy to e-mail you photos I've taken with the camera. I also have an Aeris Epic dive computer with the wireless transmitter for sale for only $699, or best offer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom