3 sony hd pro camcorders for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy Harris

Executive Producer
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
1. Used Sony HVR-V1U MiniDV HD Camcorder +Just services by Sony pro series headquarters (documents included)
The Sony HVR-V1U is known for its 20x optical zoom and its ability to shoot in 24p. It also features a 3 ClearVid CMOS sensor with an optical resolution of 1.12MP. The used Sony HVR-V1U camera up for sale is in great cosmetic condition showing minor signs of prior use. Functionally, this camera has been fully tested and all functions work perfectly. The lens is spotless and the test footage is crystal clear! This camera won't last long so do yourself a favor and purchase it today!

New B&H price: $3,079.50 Used price online: $2,300-2,800 We are asking: $2,000
V1-U.jpg
V1-U (2).jpg

2. Sony HVR-Z1U HDV Professional Camcorder (Pre-Owned): Great condition - Just fully serviced by Sony pro headquarters (documents included)
Up for sale is a used Sony HVR-Z1U HDV camcorder. This camcorder has been gently used and is in phenomenal condition. In addition, it has been fully tested and all functions work perfectly. This is an excellent camera to own so do yourself a favor and snatch this one up!

Used price online: $2,300 - $2,700 We are asking $2,000

Z1-U (2).jpg
Z1-U.jpg

3. Sony HDR-FX1 3CCD HD Camcorder HDV 1080i - used: Good condition - (missing eye piece and lens shade)

The Sony HDR-FX1 High Definition Camcorder is a must have for those looking for high quality HD footage in a portable package. The Sony HDR-FX1 has a number of nice features such as its large LCD screen and lightweight body. The camera is very well made and is an extremely popular model in Sony's HD camcorder line. This particular camcorder has been a great camera for us and will be for you. This unit is in great cosmetic condition, showing only minimal to no wear across the body. The glass is spotless and the test footage looks amazing! Finally, all of its functions have been fully tested and work perfectly. Needless to say this camera would be a great companion for any aspiring film-maker or professional videographer.

Used price online: $1,600 - $1,975.00 We are asking: $1,200
FX-1 (2).jpg
FX-1.jpg
Sony HDR-FX1 Camcorder Features:

Message me or email me for specs and details. randy@liquidassets.tv

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom