Olympus EPL1, 10bar housing with tray(s) and arm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiteWeight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This EPL1 and 10bar housing is very travel friendly, I brought it to Fiji in a carry-on backpack. Here is what's for sale: EPL-1 camera, 3 batteries, charger, AV cable (can review pics from the camera on TV), 1 X 16gb Class 6 SD card, and kit 14-42mm lens with zoom and focus rings. 10bar housing with semi-fisheye port, neoprene port cover, extra o-ring, travel case, Optical Ocean tray, an additional ULCS tray, and left side handle and arm.

I bought this setup in October of last year and it has been used in Fiji and in a quarry. Never flooded. I lost one rubber tip from one of the buttons on the back of the housing, i moved a tip from a button i don't use (delete photo) to the other one. I just started taking pictures underwater, and I have attached some photos taken with the system. If you'll notice using only one strobe on the left side can throw a shadow. I started picking up on this and moved the strobe to be more centered over the port. I'm sure wouldn't be a problem with someone who knows what they're doing. I've taken some 720p HD video with it and one annoying thing is that you can hear the autofocus working in the video. Asking $1200 for all and I will pay shipping within ConUS, however I am currently away from home so can't ship the camera until the end of September.

Attachments

• Banded Coral Shrimp.jpg
    Banded Coral Shrimp.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Blue Ribbon Eel.jpg
    Blue Ribbon Eel.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 124
  • Fire Dartfish.jpg
    Fire Dartfish.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_1505.jpg
    IMG_1505.jpg