Sea & Sea housing and port for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryssyr

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling my backup photo rig. I am selling one sea & sea DX-350D housing for a Canon digital rebel xt (350D). This was my primary photo housing for the past 2 years and I've recently upgraded and dont use it anymore. Its never been flooded and has the 0-rings, grease, original box, and manuals.

The Dome port is for sale also. The dome is the acrylic large fisheye dome. It is scuffed up but still shoots great. I would rather sell them together.

Price $1000 or best offer for both.

Thanks and if you have any questions please PM me.

-Robin

Robin,
I saw your post and was interested in your old housing. I have an old 350D that has been my primary on-land DSLR and was suffering with an old Nikon point-n-shoot with a Fantasea housing for the last few years. And since you can't find a housing for the 350D easily your post peaked my interest.

Is the dome the only attachment that comes with the system?

Can you send me a couple of pics of the system?

Very interested... going to St. Lucia at the end of the month.

Jim

Does this housing also fit the T2i? For some reason, I remember seeing a post that the two are inter-changable. If so, Im VERY interested...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom