Canon 300D Digital Rebel with Sea & Sea Housing, Lens, port and extras included

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

eanxdiver

Registered
Reaction score
I am selling my Canon 300D Digital Rebel with an 18-55 mm lens and a Sea & Sea housing with compact wide port.
This is an excellent opportunity to purchase a complete DSLR system with no other items required to take great pictures.

Items include:

-Canon 300D SLR camera
-Canon EF-S 18-55mm lens
-Focus/zoom gear for the 18-55mm lens
-Sea & Sea -300D underwater camera housing for Canon 300D
-Compact wide flat port for 18-55mm lens
-Battery and Charger
-Manuals, extra o-rings and lube

Price is only $700 plus shipping.

All in very good condition, and never flooded. Selling only due to upgrade. All items have been used, some have cosmetic wear, but do not effect picture quality. Everything is in good working order with lots of life left.

Please PM me or email me at pharmbob1@gmail.com if you are interested.

DSCF2534.jpg

DSCF2535.jpg

DSCF2538.jpg

DSCF2540.jpg

DSCF2539.jpg

_MG_0125.jpg

I have had some questions about international shipping. I would be willing to to ship internationally, as long as the buyer is willing to pay the shipping charges. I will only charge ACTUAL shipping fees, nothing extra.

I hope this clarifies some questions. Thanks

Does the housing fit a newer model of Canon camera?

Like most all housings for DSLR cameras, this housing is made specifically to fit the camera they are intended for. The controls are setup up so that you can access almost all of the cameras functions and menus (even in full manual mode).
Camera companies change the button position and shape of cameras just about every year, thereby requiring new housing designs to be created. I am told this is why they are so expensive :)

The good news is that the camera that is included in this sale is in good condition, and because this model was very popular, they are readily available on the used camera market, for very affordable prices, if you were looking to get one as a back up for a trip. I have even seen pictures from this exact model camera published in dive magazines, as a testament to the quality of photos that is obtainable with this type of setup.

Well if price is a consideration, you are always welcome to make an offer. Please PM me or email me at pharmbob1@gmail.com if you are interested.

This housing uses the standard strobe cable configuration and connections offered by most strobe manufacturers. Sea & Sea offers both a single and a tandem strobe cable for this housing. I have used both Ikelite and Inon strobes previously with great success. I have a cable that can be supplied if someone is interested.

Officially it is rated to 200' (60M), however, I have personally used it at 250ft (~76M) without any problems. The concern is not the housing integrity, which will withstand even greater depths, but the possibility of the buttons not responding properly at depth due to spring tension. These have operated just fine at 250ft (~76M).

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom