Ikelite D200 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

capt.bill

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a slightly used Ikelite D200 housing that I'll let go for $700.00 Paypal Insurance and shiping payby buyer

shipping in original box, manuals, and instructions.

Please provide model number and what port you have. Pic would be nice. I responded to your wetpixel ad a couple of weeks ago and got no response......:no:

Yes, I remember you request. I get info to you this AM -
model number s Ikelite 6812 SLR-DC NIKON D200 DIG W/ TTL

I do have 2 ports 6" dome for tokina 12-24mm and flat port # 5502.41 for my Nikon 60 macro lens I wasn't thinking of selling them, I would however consider selling the dome and the Tokina as a package if the price was right. I send a pic as soon as I figure how to attach.

regards,
Bill

Ikelite box_housing.jpgikelite_rear_view.jpgikelite_front_view.jpg

Yes, I remember you request. I get info to you this AM -
model number s Ikelite 6812 SLR-DC NIKON D200 DIG W/ TTL

I do have 2 ports 6" dome for tokina 12-24mm and flat port # 5502.41 for my Nikon 60 macro lens I wasn't thinking of selling them, I would however consider selling the dome and the Tokina as a package if the price was right. I send a pic as soon as I figure how to attach.

regards,
Bill

Thanks. Decided to get a housing for my D7000 instead. Good luck with you sale.

Hello,
it is not longer for sale at this time - but to answer your question . I doubt if the housing would fit the D90 because of the differences in the locaton of controls.

regards

If you change your mind again and decide to sell, please PM me. These casings are hard to find. =)

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom