Complete Canon G12 System (Ikelite housing, Ikelite - strobe, camera) Like New

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MrSim17

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking to sell my g12 underwater camera system. The g12 was listed in backscatter.com's best point and shoot cameras of 2011:

Underwater Camera Articles: Best Point and Shoots of 2011
Underwater Camera Articles: Best Point and Shoots of 2011

Here's what's included:

Ikelite Digital Substrobe DS51............ New $400.00
IKELITE Substrobe 51 specifications
IKELITE Substrobe 51 specifications

Ikelite G12 Housing .......................... New $650.00
Ikelite Housing for Canon Digital Camera
Ikelite Housing for Canon Digital Camera

Canon G12 Camera .......................... New $500.00
Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : PowerShot G12
Canon U.S.A. : Consumer & Home Office : PowerShot G12

Total if purchased new $1,550.00

All items are like new or excellent condition. The camera and the strobe are like new. No scratches or scuffs at all. The housing has a couple light scratches. None of which are on the view port. I have the original box and all of its contents for the camera. I believe I also have the boxes for the housing and strobe. In total this system has seen roughly 40-60 dives. By using an ikelite housing instead of cheaper cannon housing you get to use the ETTL functions of the ikelite strobes. That allows you to shoot better pictures in fewer shots.

Here are example photos I took with this system in Hawaii and Grand Cayman.

Grand Cayman:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100573177105418.2962735.13718713&l=678722bc87

Hawaii:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10100235429389548.2870617.13718713&l=e2d6eaac46

Asking price is only $1,300.00! A great way to get into underwater photography and start getting some fun results quickly. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions. If there is interest I'll post some pics later.

Hello, I am interested in to buy your item. Wondering only if you provide shipping, because I work now in Maldives. Thanks

I will have to research shipping consts to the Maldives. I am willing to throw in some shipping costs but not if they are outlandish.

I have posted a pretty wide variety of pics of the system at the following URL:

G12 Underwater Camera System - a set on Flickr

If you'd like to see anything in more detail or at an additional angle just let me know. The only thing that is not original is the lens cover for the housing. I lost the original ikelite one diving on a wreck in Grand Cayman. If you ever find it there please consider it included :) It was the wreck of the kittywink. I purchased that neoprene one as a replacement. Other than that everything is original and in like new condition.

Is this still available? If so, would you be willing to part it out and sell the DS51, charger and sync cable? If so, please pm me.

Thanks

I already have a g12 but am looking for a housing and strobe set up. Pm if you are interested in working something out.

Back
Top Bottom