FS: Aquatica D7000 Setup (w/deep springs + minidome)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigblue_hi

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am selling my Aquatica D7000 Housing.

* Only dove a few times / Like-new condition
* Has factory installed deep-spring kit (400+ feet)
* Dual optical ports (you can order the Nikonos style bulkheads at nominal cost if you want, it supports S&S/Inon styles in current setup)
* 4" Aquatica glass mini-dome (perfect)
* Extension ring + zoom gear for 10-17 that matches the mini dome.
* Factory leak sensor/hydrophone (You can order a plug or put in another bulkhead if you don't want the hydrophone)

It has only been dove a few times and is basically brand new. It performed flawlessly.

Reason for selling is I just am not diving it and it has been sitting.. I do not anticipate this changing due to personal reasons. There is NOTHING wrong with it.
It will include the paraphernalia/paperwork it came with. I do not have the original boxes anymore but it will be packed perfectly and shipped insured.

New Price of these items:
D7000 Housing - $2689
Deep Kit - $69 (+labour if not included during order)
Extension Ring - $220
Zoom Gear - $130
4" Mini Dome - $699

Total - ~3800 USD

I'm asking $3400 OBO + cost of shipping to you. I will only ship this via insured courier (e.g. FedEx).
That's a 10% savings + tax savings, and you get it in your hands ASAP - no Aquatica backlog!

If you are a serious buyer I am happy to take whatever pictures and answer any questions you have. I will add some shortly. I just wanted to get this up..

Thanks and happy shooting/safe diving.

- Brian

I am selling my Aquatica D7000 Housing.

* Only dove a few times / Like-new condition
* Has factory installed deep-spring kit (400+ feet)
* Dual optical ports (you can order the Nikonos style bulkheads at nominal cost if you want, it supports S&S/Inon styles in current setup)
* 4" Aquatica glass mini-dome (perfect)
* Extension ring + zoom gear for 10-17 that matches the mini dome.
* Factory leak sensor/hydrophone (You can order a plug or put in another bulkhead if you don't want the hydrophone)

It has only been dove a few times and is basically brand new. It performed flawlessly.

Reason for selling is I just am not diving it and it has been sitting.. I do not anticipate this changing due to personal reasons. There is NOTHING wrong with it.
It will include the paraphernalia/paperwork it came with. I do not have the original boxes anymore but it will be packed perfectly and shipped insured.

New Price of these items:
D7000 Housing - $2689
Deep Kit - $69 (+labour if not included during order)
Extension Ring - $220
Zoom Gear - $130
4" Mini Dome - $699

Total - ~3800 USD

I'm asking $3400 OBO + cost of shipping to you. I will only ship this via insured courier (e.g. FedEx).
That's a 10% savings + tax savings, and you get it in your hands ASAP - no Aquatica backlog!

If you are a serious buyer I am happy to take whatever pictures and answer any questions you have. I will add some shortly. I just wanted to get this up..

Thanks and happy shooting/safe diving.

- Brian

Hi Brian,
I am interested, I will pm you.
-Damon

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom