Sea & Sea DX-1G Camera Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wamae24

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Sea & Sea DX-1G 10 megapixel camera, underwater housing and Sea Arm VII arm set for sell. I purchased this about 2 years ago but only used it on 2 dive trips and no longer needed it. The camera and housing are both in near perfect condition and includes a spare "O" ring, 3 batteries and 2 charger. The DX-1G is the perfect camera for the dive enthusiast that is just getting into underwater photography are someone moving up from a film camera. This camera shoots in multiple modes such as Raw, shutter speed and aperture priority and "scene" modes including Sea & Sea's "Underwater" for shooting with natural light without the blue water washout.

$550 OBO

Attachments

• DX-1G-Back.jpg
    DX-1G-Back.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 132
  • Dx-1G-Front.jpg
    Dx-1G-Front.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 122
  • DX-1G-Package.jpg
    DX-1G-Package.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 141
Camera is sold but I still have a complete Sea & Sea Sea Arm VII arm system if anyone is interested I'm looking at $125 for these

would you be intersted in a trade for other gear? I have a suunto d4 wrist computer purchased a year ago, I havent registered it yet so the warrenty would go with it.

Back
Top Bottom