Underwater Housing Canon WP-DC4 and broken camera Canon SD600

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jeepman3sk

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling my underwater housing for my broken Canon SD600. The housing is made by Canon and is model number WP-DC4. The camera was dropped in the sand on a camping trip and the lens won't open now. I will sell the camera too if you want it for $25. I'm posting the housing for $110. For anyone who might be incline to bad mouth my price or anything else (I have seen this happen multiple times on scubaboard. This is why I am commenting on this) please do not comment on my thread. It goes for $169-224 on ebay when I last checked and $225 new if you can find it. The camera will not come with a battery or memory stick. The housing in is good-very good shape. There are some scratches but nothing that will affect the use of the housing. The gasket and buttons are in great shape.

Attachments

• IMG_0990.jpg
    IMG_0990.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 247

Back
Top Bottom