Inon S2000 Strobe

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This strobe is only about 4 months old and is in as new condition. Includes everything that comes in the box when new plus YS mount and FO cable.400.00 shipped in CONUS only.

Attachments

• photo (7)-1.jpg
    photo (7)-1.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 113
  • photo (8)-1.jpg
    photo (8)-1.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
Why are you selling it since it is only 6 months old?

Why are you selling it since it is only 6 months old?
Because I'm not using it. Are you interested in buying it or are you just curious?
It's actually only four months old. Purchased on 7-20-2011 from Reef Photo.

I am searching for a strobe. I know this strobe doesn't require TTL cable connection as it is wireless TTL. How well does it work? Did it flash 100% of the time? Any complaints about the strobe? Thanks.

I am searching for a strobe. I know this strobe doesn't require TTL cable connection as it is wireless TTL. How well does it work? Did it flash 100% of the time? Any complaints about the strobe? Thanks.
I messed around with it at home without using the fo cable and without using the little mirror that comes with the kit and it fired every time. I use the fo cable because that is what I'm used to and I know it will fire every time.

Well. I've had two people tell me that they were going to by the strobe this morning and neither has come through as of yet.
First one to pay via Paypal gets it.

I'll take it

Money sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom