Selling my Panasonic DMC-LX3K with 10bar underwater housing and extras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzouboul

New
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Selling my underwater camera kit which consist of

Panasonic LX3 camera

10Bar waterproof case

Heinrich Weikamp convertor – plugs into the LX3 hot shoe and allows for TTL compatibility with a strobe.

Sea&Sea sync cord LX-3 to Sea&Sea strobe

Two battery chargers, 4 batteries. Two batteries have never been used. The original lumix and an Energizer battery were used with this camera only.

A camera base for attaching strobe arms and/or strobes.

A camera bag that fits everything including astrobe and strobe arms.

Seals, and Lube

Everything in the picture is included. Everything is in great condition. Not in the picture is the LX3 box, which I have as well as everything that came with it.

The LX3 is an outstanding camera. Once you get used to it you will be amazed by how well this camera works. For underwater it fabulous. The 24mm lens is great solution for underwater photography as it lets you get super close and capture the whole object as the same time. The 2.0 Fstop allows for excellent detail in darker areas. The weikamp convertor control the light output of the strobe so you don’t over expose your image. VERY useful for close up shots.

There are tons of reviews on the net for the Panasonic LX3. I highly recommend reading into it

The 10bar case is in excellent condition. Solid as a rock. Haven’t had issues with it. It allows for all possible camera functions. Seals have been very well maintained and I have extra seals which will last you for quite a while.

The Weikamp convertor is a very expensive little chip ($400 new) allows TTL functionality with a strobe (very usefull)

For those who are into both underwater and land based photography this is an outstanding solution for WAY less than was it will cost to put together something comparable brand new. This is a tight little package, which is easy to travel with and does an outstanding job on both land and water. This camera is considered the professionals point and shoot. It has the functionality of a professional camera but in a small package. With some photo editing experience you can go a long way with this camera. You can’t go wrong.

The only reason I am selling this unit is because I am moving forward with the LX5. This setup cost me around $1800. The LX5 setup costs roughly the same. I am asking $600 for the package Or best offer! PM me if your interested.

Thanks

Attachments

• P1000096.jpg
    P1000096.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 219
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom