Two sea&sea ys-02 strobes for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

papanano

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi, I have two SEA & SEA YS-02 strobes for sale. I bought these new from Optical Ocean Sales in June of this year for $320 + tax for each. they have performed flawlessly and have been on 22 dives. ALWAYS cleaned properly and "O" rings cleaned and re-lubed after every outing. they are stored in my pelican case. I am selling these because I am moving up to an advanced strobe. 1 is mint and the other is near mint as it has some very small scratches on one edge where I bumped it on the liner of my truck, it in no way affects the operation of the strobe. they come with all thier original packaging, manuals and lube. I also have two SEA & SEA fiber optic cables that are not included in the price but will sell with the strobes.

PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING IN THE U.S.A. and PAYPAL FEES. I will ship internationally but at extra cost to the buyer.

$285 each or $555 for both or with fiber optic cables $315 each or $625 for both

Attachments

• PC140134.jpg
    PC140134.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 103
  • PC140135.jpg
    PC140135.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 93
  • PC140136.jpg
    PC140136.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 75
only if you use the 01 in manual mode.

Jim hoppe, email sent

Vossroad, pm sent

one sold, thanks jim.

price lowered for the one with a small scuff on it. $270 or $300 with the fiber optic cable

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom