For Sale - Fix S90 Housing Mint Condition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gee13

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Im selling my Fix S90 Housing. This is the Recsea make which is excellent machine aluminium build quality.

Only used on a couple of diving trips and less than a year old this is well looked after and pretty much in Mint Condition. Purchased Brand New for $800.

Asking $580

All Original Packaging/Manuals/Spare O-Rings still intact.

I will include the Fix Housing Monitor Hood valued at $30 in the deal.

Specifications:

Colour: Black Anodized
Material: Corrosion-resistant anodized aluminium finish (body), POM (port)
Accessories: Mounting adapater for removing grease, O-ring, fiber optic, hand strap, diffusion plate
Max. depth: 60m
Weight: Approx. 490g on land (housing only); approx. 130g underwater (with camera)
Size: Approx. Width 132mm x Depth 87mm x Height 88mm
Features:
- The body is made from machined aluminium which is corrosion resistant
- An adopted dialling mechanism allows for easy opening and closing
- Full operation
- Comes standard with an attachable optical cable
- Various lenses can be mounted

fisheye_fix_s90_1_1.jpg

fix-hood.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
Someone should buy this. Got mine used for same price and have been very happy with it, especially after upgrading from the Canon housing.

Thanks, offers have been made and I might be closing the auction early within next 24 hrs unless someone makes a bid soon or uses buy it now. You wont find any s/h Fixs90 or s95 housings around because theyre just the best ergonomics and build. Built like a brick and Designed to last its not a housing you want to let go. Not to mention the increased lens options compared to thd limited canon housing where you will spend more on adapters. And if youre not into video the s90 is identical to s95for stills. Im only selling this as upgrading to DSLR. You wont find a used fix housing in a more pristine condition like this one.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom