Canon 30D / Ikelite Housing / DS160 Strobe complete kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dkg801

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am selling a complete underwater SLR camera setup:

• Canon 30D with 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens
  • Ikelite housing, upgraded to include four port locks and a focus light mounting thread
  • Standard 6” dome port for use with the 18-55 lens
  • Flat port for use with 100mm macro lens (lens not included)
  • Dome port for use with 17-85 IS lens (lens not included)
  • Ikelite DS-160 substrobe with spare battery
  • ULCS arms and joints
  • STIX floats to achieve near neutral bouyancy
  • TTL sync cord, spare O-rings, and O-ring grease
  • Pelican case to hold all but one port, plus room for a focus light
This setup has served me well for many years and has taken some remarkable photographs. All equipment has been lovingly maintained, including yearly overhauls by Ikelite. Both the camera body and the lens have been recently calibrated by Canon.

I spent well over $4500 on this kit. I am asking $2000. I will not sell this in pieces, it is being sold as a complete kit only.

I am selling this kit so I can upgrade to a different shooting platform. Everything is in absolute prime working order.

Sample images taken with this camera, plus any images of any parts of this setup, are available by request.
IMG_1358.jpgIMG_1360.jpgIMG_1362.jpgIMG_1365.jpgIMG_1366.jpg

Hello,

How much use has the whole kit had? How many shots has the camera registered? I would like to see some sample shots this setup has taken. I have been working with a small Sony point and shoot in the marine pack housing and considering upgrading to a DSLR.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom