Ikelite (6240.45) Underwater Housing for Canon SD4500 IXUS 1000 Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Craig66

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This underwater casing is for the Canon Power share SD4500 IS ELPH / IXUS 1000. Besides standard depth rating of ikelite casings this casing has been tested to a depth of 125 feet personally with no leaks. It has been used only a couple of times and is being sold purely as I am upgrading to an all video system. I no longer have the camera but on ebay the average around $80-90. The SD4500 is a 1080p camera and I was able to get some really amazing footage from this combination. I have kept the O ring in a baggie to prevent degradation by the air and it has always been well lubed. The casing is less than a year old. It comes with Lanyard and lens cover. New this casing is around $250 and I am asking $140 with free shipping. Money back guarantee if defective or not as pictured or described

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

Hi Craig,
My friends mum is visiting a relative on Manhattan in the end of march. If you still got the housing for sale I am very interrested. Please send me an e-mail with your phone number and I will call you and hopefully we can make it work. I planned to order the house from BH photo but this will be cheaper.
How is diving for you? In 2007 I dived the big quarry in Pensylvania. We planned to do some boat diving offshore New York city but the wind was too strong then. I hope I can go back sometime... It would be good to here from you.

Best regards,
Stefan Coulianos
CMAS **Instructor, Sweden
E-mail: scoulianos@hotmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom