Sealife SL961 Strobe with Diffuser, tray, arm, buyancy weight and fiber optic cable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

buton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
P2130691.jpgP2130692.jpgP2130693.jpgP2130694.jpg

I have for sale this kit which includes:

-Sealife Strobe SL961
-Arm
-Tray
-Optic cable with the velcro and its attachment including the allen wrench.
-Buoyancy weight
-Diffuser
-two knobs.

what you see on the picture is what you will get, i am asking 240, shipped US . Payment Via paypal

Is a nice strobe to start taking pictures underwater if you do not want to invest in something really expensive until you experience or you feel that underwater photography is for you.

Thanks

mcohendr@comcast.net:6273922:
i am open to some offers!!!

Hi, Is the Sealife SL961 Strobe still availabe? If so, about how old is it and how many dives does it have on it? Thanks, ---M.S. Cohen

It is still available, I like to be honest I bought it here on scubaboard last September, I don't remember how many dives had with the previous owner, I put about 13, it works great, is a good entry level strobe...

let me know if you have more questions...

Hi again, thanks for responding so quickly. In reviewing you pictures in the listing, I think I notice two lights, what seems to be the SL961 on the left and possibly another strobe on the right. (I'm only looking for the SL961 as I already own a SeaLife SL980 video light to complement the SL961.) Please respond. Thanks again, ---M.S. Cohen

It is the same strobe in the pictures, just different angle.

it comes with all the accessories in the pictures..

The sl961

Hi,
I sent an e-mail detailing an offer I made to you. Did you receive it? :confused: Please respond ASAP as someone else listing the same basic Sealife SL961 "package" is requesting a response from me.
Sincerely, ---M.S Cohen

Hey

when did you need it?

Right now I am at Cozumel...

Send me the pm again with your offer, I didn't receive any email from you

thanks...

Btw..I didn't take the strobe for this trip...is resting in my house..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom