SeaLife DC1200 elite, Strobe and Wide Angle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WendyCayman

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
For Sale: A SeaLife DC1200 with housing, battery and battery charger, purchased 6 Feb 2011, a SeaLife Digital Pro Flash, Compact Pro Case and a SeaLife Wide Angle Lens - 24mm with Lens Dock purchased 8 Aug 2011. Including moisture munchers. I've changed to a new O-ring about a week ago. I also have the original boxes for everything. I will not be including batteries for the strobe as they are my rechargeables nor will I include a memory card but the camera takes a regular SD card, although I would recommend one below 16G - the camera seems to operate faster with this camera.

This camera is perfect for a beginner or someone just getting into underwater photography. I brought this camera to South Africa for safari photos and for GWS cage diving, but mostly it's been used for free diving and scuba diving in Grand Cayman.

Please see link below for specs:
DC1200 Elite | Sealife Cameras
Lens Dock | Sealife Cameras
Compact Pro Case | Sealife Cameras

See attached for some photos taken with this camera YESTERDAY.

All of the camera equipment is located in Grand Cayman. I am willing to help ship it internationally but the negotiated price will not cover the cost of shipping. I have American and non-American accounts into which payment can be sent.

Asking $1,000USD obo. And PLEASE make an offer. I'm willing to price to sell! Ready for an upgrade = D

Best! <3 Wendy, Merperson :water:

Attachments

• PICT0032 (3).jpg
    PICT0032 (3).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 58
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 80
  • PICT0071.jpg
    PICT0071.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 45
  • PICT0097.jpg
    PICT0097.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 53
I've reduced my asking price to 600KYD and I want to clear up some confusion. The strobe takes 4 AA batteries. I am willing to sell you my rechargeables if you want them, but only at replacement value so that I can buy some more myself. I thought it would cut down on shipping costs.

How much will it cost to ship to 91306 California?

If you'd like, I will cover the shipping. But I will not be including the original boxes then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom