Two Sea & Sea YS-90 TTL/Auto Strobes with Housing/Wide Angle Conversion Lens. $600.00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SHERWOODREP

Registered
Reaction score
Two YS-90 TTL/Auto Strobes - Like new condition. Note: Comes with the DX-1G camera housing and Wide Angle Conversion Lens. The camera died recently, but you can find them on eBay (Sea & Sea model, or for less cost the Ricoh GX100 which is the same camera) for $100-$200. I'd strongly suggest getting the camera as this is an incredible digital u/w photo package. I paid $2,300.00 for the set two years ago, and the stobes alone cost $700.00 at the time. I service all orings after every dive.

Also included: Two strobe diffusers, two fiber optic cables, two strobe arms, camera tray, storage case, replacement orings and silicone grease.

I included two images showing the wide angle and macro shots, both which i sold to publications.

Attachments

• Picture 145 Froggy Yellow.jpg
    Picture 145 Froggy Yellow.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG2421 REEFSCAPE PRINT.jpg
    IMAG2421 REEFSCAPE PRINT.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 95
  • SEA & SEA 006.jpg
    SEA & SEA 006.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 126
  • SEA & SEA 001.jpg
    SEA & SEA 001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 110
Hey Jim, Sorry for the delay. Been out of town. Interested but from what I can tell these will not fire the pre-flash to work with the Oly e-pm1 in ttl mode. I would want it to work in TTL in all modes (esp manual) with this camera. If you know that this does work than please advise. I have been holding out for a Z-240 (or two).

Hey Jim, Sorry for the delay. Been out of town. Interested but from what I can tell these will not fire the pre-flash to work with the Oly e-pm1 in ttl mode. I would want it to work in TTL in all modes (esp manual) with this camera. If you know that this does work than please advise. I have been holding out for a Z-240 (or two).

There is a switch on each strobe to select either pre-flash or non pre-flash mode. Let me check when I get home tonite and maybe I can email you the section of the owner's manual that applies.

jeremy,

I can send you the pages describing the pre-flash options if you send your email address.

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom