Ikelite D200 Housing and Ports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xstephenx

Registered
Reaction score
I flooded my ikelite D200 housing and am going to end up upgrading to a D7000 instead of replacing the D200 body. The TTL converter is likely not working (haven't confirmed this, but I think it's a safe assumption). Everything else on the housing is functional. I also have the 8" dome (5510.45) and port body (5510.22) and the glass macro port (5510.35) and port body (5510.22). There is a small scratch on the dome port but I can give a lot of pictures showing that you can't see the scratch in the photo. I can try to get some pictures of the scratch but I don't know that it will actually show up in a photo. The macro port is in excellent shape. The housing also has the arm adapters for mounting standard clamps.

I am asking the following for the individual parts (with a discount for the whole set up):

D200 Housing: $300
8" dome with port body: $380
Macro port with port body: $260

Whole Package: $850

All prices are OBO, looking to sell this as soon as possible so I can fund my new housing. This is an inexpensive way to get a DSLR housed with everything you will need for both macro and wide angle.

What lenses did you use with your set-up? Also how did you end up flooding it?

Last edited:
I used a 12-24mm with the dome port and a 60mm with the macro port. Not sure how it flooded. It looked fine on the surface both before and after the dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom