For Sale: Ikelite G9 Housing, camera, Ikelite strobes, Canon G9 housing & misc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Audsred

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling all the below - all items work well - just getting some new gear. I will post some pictures - if you have any questions please ask - all prices are firm!

Ikelite G9 housing w/ tray and Canon G9 - housing was sent in for maintenance less than a year ago - foam around camera lens has been trimmed so lens could extend - retail new for housing and camera was over $1200 - $600 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance.

Ikelite DS161 strobe/arm/cord package (3945.01) - includes strobe, smart charger, arm and TTL sync cord - this is less than 1 year old - retail $1250 - $1000 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance.

Ikelite AF35 (4035.1) - this includes the strobe w/attached arm and double tray - retail $420 - $300 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance. (I used this with G9/Canon housing as well as Ikelite compact housing).

Ikeliete Fiber Optic Adapter #4401 - (I used w/DS161 and Canon housings) retail $80 - $60 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance

Canon WP-DC21 housing for Canon G9 - shows normal wear - still works great - never flooded. I think retails was ~$200 - $100 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance.

Red single arm tray with arm - retail was $85 - $50 plus buyer pays shipping & insurance.

I accept Paypal - thanks for looking.

Attachments

• untitled (1 of 2).jpg
    untitled (1 of 2).jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 170
  • camera gear (1 of 4).jpg
    camera gear (1 of 4).jpg
    39 KB · Views: 220
  • camera gear (2 of 4).jpg
    camera gear (2 of 4).jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 197
  • camera gear (3 of 4).jpg
    camera gear (3 of 4).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 193
  • camera gear (4 of 4).jpg
    camera gear (4 of 4).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 179
How much for just the WP-DC21, to NJ before the 29th?

The Canon WP-DC21 housing for Canon G9 has been sold

Thank you for all the extras, especially the water sensor. It looks great, it just got here today.

-SR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom