Canon WP-DC34 U/W Housing for G11 G12 AND SeaLife Digital Pro Flash SL961 FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bowspar

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Original owner of a complete dive housing /flash set-up for a Canon G11 or G12. Just add camera and start taking underwater photos or videos!

Slightly used but well cared for Canon WP-DC34 for the Canon G11 or G12 for auction. I am a type A personality (it has been very well cared for), comes with original box, manual, two straps, diffuser and silicone grease. Used on 40 dives. Lists for $300 See Canon Direct Store- Waterproof Case WP-DC34

Also SeaLife Digital Pro Flash SL961, the arm, tray, filters, Velcro, Allen key, manual, warranty card, and yellow carry bag. Will be packed in original box. Lists for $400 See Digital Pro Flash | Sealife Cameras

Also included is The SeaLife Digital Pro Flash Diffuser prevents hotspots and washed out images, and brings out richer colors and better contrast. Diffuser easily flips out of the way when not in use. Only for use with the Digital Pro Flash (item SL961). Lists for $30

Both have minor scratches from use but in very good condition. When I travel it all packs in the yellow carry bag with shoulder strap, very convenient to carry through airport (I use a microfiber cloth to protect the housing during travel.)

Any one interested can email me at bowspar a t a o l dot com I also have it up on eBay eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

Canon Dive equipt for sale.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom