5x Oly setups - Cameras, housings, strobes, trays... great deals (OBO)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jhelmuth

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have several Oly SP-350 setups that I need to sell. All of these are in excellent condition, 100% functional, tested and maintained. There is so much here, and I want to remain flexible on pricing and what components you want (or don't want). Please reply in this thread with questions, "I'll take it", or whatever AND I would like to get a PM from you too. Again - I'm open to all reasonable offers and I can make whatever combination work for you and can re-configure anything here to include (or not) components you want. I have a 100% reputation on ebay, here on this forum, and anyplace where I have bought and sold my toys/hobbies.

Here is what I have (all are Olympus SP-350s and include what is in the picture)....

> Ikelite Housed setup with TTL interface (for Ikelite strobes) and dual/single handles. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens and lens adapter - asking: $650
dzm39.jpg

34689j6.jpg

20ztouo.jpg

> Oly Housed setup with Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL bulkhead & interface and 2x Nikonos strobes (SB102 & SB105) These are excellent strobes with lots of power - both have Manual power + Auto + TTL selections as well as slave/off/test and the SB102 has an additional target light. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens adapter trays and handles, 5x cables - this could be converted to a dual srobe setup with one TTL and one slave - asking: $725
346rpyh.jpg

iwt8d2.jpg

> Oly housed setup with dome port, Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL interface and YS-25 strobe (not compatible with H&K TTL). Includes TTL cable + optical cable, Sea&Sea tray with flex arm - asking $600
14k8v90.jpg

dndahy.jpg

> Oly housed with Inon lens adapter with optical connection accessory and hotshoe cable adapter (so you can use olympus compatible strobe or other strobe in non TTL mode) - asking $375
349du1f.jpg

24gt0rm.jpg

> Oly housed setup with Sea&Sea tray and YS30 slave strobe - asking $385
2cibvxe.jpg

15i29oz.jpg

> Any of these could be broken down to just the Oly camera with Oly housing (no accessories) for $300

I prefer USPS Money Order or Check. I can take paypal is necessary (as long as their fees aren't too high) Shipping to your verified address is included (insurance is optional and at your cost)

Prices reduced...

> Ikelite Housed setup with TTL interface (for Ikelite strobes) and dual/single handles. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens and lens adapter - asking: $600

> Oly Housed setup with Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL bulkhead & interface and 2x Nikonos strobes (SB102 & SB105) These are excellent strobes with lots of power - both have Manual power + Auto + TTL selections as well as slave/off/test and the SB102 has an additional target light. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens adapter trays and handles, 5x cables - this could be converted to a dual srobe setup with one TTL and one slave - asking: $695

> Oly housed setup with dome port, Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL interface and YS-25 strobe (not compatible with H&K TTL). Includes TTL cable + optical cable, Sea&Sea tray with flex arm - asking $575

> Oly housed with Inon lens adapter with optical connection accessory and hotshoe cable adapter (so you can use olympus compatible strobe or other strobe in non TTL mode) - asking $345

> Oly housed setup with Sea&Sea tray and YS30 slave strobe - asking $350

> Any of these could be broken down to just the Oly camera with Oly housing (no accessories) for $280

Keep in mind I WANT to sell these. If you are truely interested in somethin, shoot me a reasonable offer. Also keep in mind that I'm happy to shift components to make the system like you'd like to have it (just let me know).

Come on folks... let's move these. Dive season is upon us and you could use a quality U/W photo kit to capture those great dive memories....

Jim

Would you be interested in selling the just Inon adapter for the second setup? I actually own nearly an identical setup with the Nikonos TTL adapter and two SB-105's and a I just bought an Inon 105AD lens for it. I ordered an adapter from Reef Photo that is supposed to work with it, but the adapter itself isn't long enough. I had to modify it a bit and space it out with some plastic that I cut to fit, but it's pretty shoehorned and the screws are barely catching the threads.

Prices reduced...

> Ikelite Housed setup with TTL interface (for Ikelite strobes) and dual/single handles. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens and lens adapter - asking: $590
> Oly Housed setup with Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL bulkhead & interface and 2x Nikonos strobes (SB102 & SB105) These are excellent strobes with lots of power - both have Manual power + Auto + TTL selections as well as slave/off/test and the SB102 has an additional target light. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens adapter trays and handles, 5x cables - this could be converted to a dual srobe setup with one TTL and one slave - asking: $675

> Oly housed setup with dome port, Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL interface and YS-25 strobe (not compatible with H&K TTL). Includes TTL cable + optical cable, Sea&Sea tray with flex arm - asking $500

> Oly housed with Inon lens adapter with optical connection accessory and hotshoe cable adapter (so you can use olympus compatible strobe or other strobe in non TTL mode) - asking $325

> Oly housed setup with Sea&Sea tray and YS30 slave strobe - asking $330

> Any of these could be broken down to just the Oly camera with Oly housing (no accessories) for $280

Keep in mind I WANT to sell these. If you are truely interested in somethin, shoot me a reasonable offer. Also keep in mind that I'm happy to shift components to make the system like you'd like to have it (just let me know).

Come on folks... let's move these. Dive season is upon us and you could use a quality U/W photo kit to capture those great dive memories....

Jim

SOLD (to TomZ)...

> Oly Housed setup with Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL bulkhead & interface and 2x Nikonos strobes (SB102 & SB105) These are excellent strobes with lots of power - both have Manual power + Auto + TTL selections as well as slave/off/test and the SB102 has an additional target light. Price includes Inon UWL-105AD lens adapter trays and handles, 5x cables - this could be converted to a dual srobe setup with one TTL and one slave - asking: $675

Wish I could edit the top post so it wouldn't be confusing to folks here...

TomZ also picked up the Inon WAL105AD lens.... (so it is NOT avail. on the Ikelite kit).

---------- Post added April 22nd, 2012 at 06:12 PM ----------

Price adjustment on the Ikelite kit...

> Ikelite Housed setup with TTL interface (for Ikelite strobes) and dual/single handles. Inon UWL-105AD lens and lens adapter not available (SOLD) - asking: $500 (pending sale...)

> Oly housed setup with dome port, Heinrichs/Wiekamp Oly TTL interface and YS-25 strobe (not compatible with H&K TTL). Includes TTL cable + optical cable, Sea&Sea tray with flex arm - asking $500

> Oly housed with Inon lens adapter with optical connection accessory and hotshoe cable adapter (so you can use olympus compatible strobe or other strobe in non TTL mode) - asking $325

Jim

Ikelite kit is SOLD!

Available:

Any of these could be broken down to just the Oly camera with Oly housing (no accessories) for $280

Let's move these folks. If you are interested in something, shoot me an offer. Also keep in mind that I'm happy to shift components to make the system like you'd like to have it (just let me know).

Jim

Still Available: (price reductions)

> Oly housed setup with Sea&Sea tray - asking $325 (will throw in the YS30 slave strobe free)

Any of these could be broken down to just the Oly camera with Oly housing (no accessories) for $275

Let's move these folks. If you are interested in something, shoot me an offer. Also keep in mind that I'm happy to shift components to make the system like you'd like to have it (just let me know).

Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom