Sea&Sea DX-8000G Camera, Housing, WA lens and Tray, $200

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Warren7798

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I just upgraded to a new DSLR rig and I'm selling my Sea&Sea DX-8000G camera which includes:
8MP Camera
Housing
Wide Angle Lens and caddy
Tray
1GB SD card
Spare o-rings
Manuals

Sorry, no strobe. I'm keeping it to use with my new rig. I bought the camera from Backscatter in June 2008. It has never been flooded and has provided many great photos over the years. Housing is rated to 180ft and I have used it on Truk wrecks at 130ft. Great for macro shots with a strobe and and it takes good wide angle shots with ambient light in shallow water. I can post sample photos if interested.

$200 and I can take Paypal if that works for you.

IMG_0194.jpgIMG_0195.jpgIMG_0196.jpgIMG_0197.jpgIMG_0198.jpgIMG_0199.jpgIMG_0200.jpgIMG_0201.jpg

I'm in Redwood City. I will be in Monterey at a conference Tuesday through Thursday at the Portola. I could bring the set-up with me if you would like to meet.

Phil,

I will be town until the 5th. Then I'm off to Roatan for a week. Let me know if you want to see it before I leave.

Hey Phil, Sorry, didn't get a notification on your reply. I contact you when I get back from Roatan.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom