Seacor lens for Nikonos and Viewfinder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'll be honest, I don't know much if anything about Nikonos, but I understand these items are both for the Nikonos system.

The most interesting item is the lens, a Seacor Inc lens. Made in San Diego, California. It's a Sea-Eye 21mm f3.3 lens, serial number 171. Minimum focus 4, to infiniti. F3.3 to 16. There are very minor scratches on the front of this lens but they are hard to see unless you look very closely, and they should be like all minor lens scratches which disappear underwater. Google shows one for sale for $230, lets see if we can get an offer that's not ridiculous.
b8202f5e-7e60-4091.jpg

The second item is a viewfinder, mounts to an external hot shoe type thing. Seems to be in usable shape but the plastic on the back does have a small crack around a screw mount. It's made by Ikelite and it has 28mm on the front as well, with an adjustor that moves the angle up and down. I figure this is worth atleast $20.
b8202f5e-7e75-2e39.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom