Ikelite housing for canon rebel 300d with camera port & extras included - $499.99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

redflagwhitestripe

Registered
Reaction score
Are you looking to go into digital underwater photography to add to your scuba experience and do not want sticker shock? Well we have a way for you to get started with this Ikelite Housing and Canon 300D Rebel Camera at a very reasonable price.

This includes:

(1) Working Ikelite Housing - Serial No.: 10931 (actual images of this housing)
(1) 6" Dome Port (quite a few scratches but functional)

O-rings: ((1x) working and (2x) spare)

(1) Canon Camera EOS Rebel 300D - Serial No.: 1260403641 NO LENSES (actual images of the camera body)

Owner's Manual (written and laminated set)

(1) Camera Battery

Battery Chargers: ((1) Wall Charger and (1) Travel Charger)

(1) Battery Pack Power Supply (DS8111) so you can shoot pictures topside while being plugged into a wall socket

The camera and housing are used and has been serviced a few years ago and not used since then. I would recommend an inspection before use and the camera should also be taken to your local camera shop for a good sensor cleaning. This package is priced to move. There are no lenses included in this package. The package is priced at $499.99 plus shipping and I accept paypal, money order or check. The check must clear before I ship. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• Rebel-09[1].jpg
    Rebel-09[1].jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Rebel-01[1].JPG
    Rebel-01[1].JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 79
  • Rebel-04[1].JPG
    Rebel-04[1].JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 74
  • Rebel-02[1].JPG
    Rebel-02[1].JPG
    104.9 KB · Views: 85
  • Rebel-05[1].JPG
    Rebel-05[1].JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 2,122
  • Rebel-07[1].JPG
    Rebel-07[1].JPG
    114 KB · Views: 84
Hi KeysCuda,
I never used that particular port so I'm actually not sure which lens this port will work with. There is no model number on it either to give you a point of reference. I suppose that you could give it a try in a pool with the arsenil of glass that you have to be sure. I already have ports for my lens so it does not have a purpose for me and by adding it to the package will give it a home in the new owner's bag. It does have a few expected outside scratches as you would expect but nothing major. Hope that helps...
GG

Yes so true, having a redundant camera body does give you that extra opportunity on a dive trip to keep going should you have complications. No worries on June 9th...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom